Life Won’t Ever Be Perfect, but It Can Be Good
- I need the empty spaces in life to learn to accept fullness in life.
- I need my opponents. They often speak the truth that my friends won’t.
- To appreciate others’ accomplishments enables me to enjoy my own success.
- We all have regrets about the things we’ve done. The biggest regrets are about the things we didn’t do.
- It’s okay to feel sorry for yourself or get angry or depressed—that’s normal and natural. But don’t let those negative emotions control your life.
- Changes will happen. I can accept them now, or I’ll be forced to accept them later.
- We all have soft spots, and as long as they remain, we’ll automatically switch into a defensive mode to protect ourselves.